Homepage‎ > ‎

Lost Stock Certificates

General steps in order for the Company to replace a lost stock certificate under Colorado Revised Statutes 7-42-113 through 117.
Lost Stock Certificates
  1. Send the Ditch Company a letter demanding a replacement certificate. 
  2. At your expense, Ditch Company will publish a notice in the Brighton Blade (covering Denver Metro, Northglenn, Commerce City, and Westminster) for five weeks. 
  3. If no other claims come forward before the five-week deadline then a new certificate can be issued.
  4. Ditch Company would follow their process for a certificate transfer.
Note: This criterion is not meant to be comprehensive. The Board may require additional information.